Get in touch
If you have a project in mind, we’ve got the skills to realise it. We have the resources and creativity to cater for projects of every scale.
- +44 (0)117 980 3910
Could you be part of our team?
We always want to hear from experienced fabricators, joiners, metal workers and creatives.
Please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the large amount of interest we apologise for not being able to respond to every email.
Where to find us
2 Cole Road, St Philips, Bristol, BS2 0UG
Get directions in a new window
Travelling by Car
- Join the M32 Junction 19 M4
- Exit M32 at Junction 3 using the central lane on to the A4320 exit signed Bath/A4
- At the first roundabout take 1st exit onto Easton Way/A4320
- At the second roundabout take the 2nd exit onto St. Phillips Causeway/A4320
- At the third roundabout take 3rd exit onto Albert Rd (satellite navigation incorrectly directs you to first exit)
- At the fourth roundabout take 3rd exit onto Albert Crescent
- Continue to the end of Short Street
- Turn right onto Feeder Road
- Directly after the pedestrian lights turn right onto Cole Road
- Cod Steaks is the third turning on the right and car parking is available onsite
(From the M5 and M4)
NB: Some satellite navigation systems direct you to the wrong side of the St. Philips causeway (point 5 of the instructions)
Travelling by Train
- 105 minutes journey time from London Paddington
- 90 minutes journey time from Birmingham New Street
- 60 minutes journey time from Cardiff Central.
Cod Steaks is located near Bristol Temple Meads railway station and is approximately:
Travelling by Taxi
It is a 10 minute taxi ride from Bristol Temple Meads to Cod Steaks. Taxis are available from outside the station building.
Travelling by Foot
- Exit via the front of the station towards Temple Gate/A4
- Turn left onto Temple Gate/A4
- Turn first left onto Cattle Market Road (which becomes Feeder Road)
- Continue over the crossroads (marked traffic lights) keeping the river on your left
- Turn right onto Cole Rd (under flyover and after pedestrian traffic lights)
- Take the third turning on the right after entering Cole Road
- Cod Steaks reception is on the right of the building
(From Temple Meads train station)
Approx. 20 min
Travelling by Bicycle
We are served by cycle routes. Please check here
Travelling by Plane
The nearest airport is Bristol International. This is approximately a 30 minute journey by road. Taxi’s are available from outside the airport terminal building.
Cardiff International (Approx 90 minutes by road)
London airports (Approx 120 minutes by road)